Type of beverage
- Ristretto / 2 x Ristretto.
Espresso / 2 x Espresso.
Espresso Macchiato / 2 x Espresso Macchiato.
Coffee / 2 x Coffee.
Americano / 2 x Americano.
Caffe Latte / 2 x Caffe Latte.
Latte Macchiato / 2 x Latte Macchiato.
Cappuccino / 2 x Cappuccino.
Flat White / 2 x Flat White.
Milk froth / 2 x Milk froth.
Warm milk / 2 x Warm milk.
Hot water / 2 x Hot water.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Personalisation function, option to save 8 individualised beverages.
- 4 beverage size settings, volume can be individually adjusted to match the size of the cup.
- 8 coffee strength levels from very mild to extra strong.
- 3 coffee and hot water temperature levels.
- 4 coffee-milk ratio levels.
- Adjustable grinding level.
- Height-adjustable coffee dispenser 2 3/4" to 5 7/8".
- Easy access to water tank, milk and coffee bean container behind the door.
- Non-wearing grinding unit with ceramic discs.
- Separate drawer for second ground coffee type.
- Water pump with 275 psi ( 19 bar) pressure.
- Double grinding and brewing cycles for extra intensity for single beverage order.
- For double beverage order, two grinding and brewing cycles.
- Beverage dispenser with integrated milk system.
- Insulated stainless steel milk container for up to 17 oz. ( 0.5 litres).
- Integrated lightning with LEDs.
- Removable bean container with aroma protecting lid for 17.6 oz. (500 g) allows for an effortless exchange of different types of coffee beans.
- Automatic adjustment of ground coffee quantity.
- Removable 81 oz. ( 2.4 litre) water tank.
- Electronic water filter exchange indicator.
- Electronic fill level control for drip tray and container for coffee residue.
- Fully automatic rinse program when machine is turned on/off.
- Automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after every beverage.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling program.
- Emptying program to prepare the appliance for holiday or transportation.
- Removable brewing unit.
- Coffee residue container and drip tray dishwasher-safe.
- Beverage dispenser dishwasher-safe.
- Ideal installation height 3.1 ft - 4.8 ft. (top edge of bottom niche).
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the furniture cavity.
- When installing in a corner a side clearance is required.
- Door opening angle appr. 110° (delivery status) - mounting distance to the wall has to be at least 13 3/4".
- Door opening angle appr. 155° - mounting distance to the wall has to be at least 25 9/16".
- Door opening angle appr. 92° - mounting distance to the wall has to be at least 3 15/16" (spare part No. 00636455).
- Installation directly above WS461 (5 3/8" tall) high warming drawer in 23 1/4" standard cut-out niche.
- Special accessories (order as spare parts):
Part No. 12008246 Water filter
Part No. 00311820 Descaling tablets
Part No. 00311823 Cleaning tablets
Part No. 00636455 Door hinge restrictor (92° opening angle)
Part No. 11015223 Bean container with lid
- Total rating 1.6 kW.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connection cable 39" with plug.
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Continuous flow heater means no waiting time and constant brewing temperature
- Aroma brewing technology for a full aroma
- Single portion cleaning
- TFT touch display
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.