(P)Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day, approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.(/P)
(P)Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.(/P)
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day
- Up to 25 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Daily ice production rate is approx. 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- On/Off switch is conveniently located on lower face of unit
- No drain required
- 7/8" diameter stainless steel handle (excluding integrated finish)
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel (panels not supplied by U-Line)
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
- Uses less than 3 gallons of water to produce up to 25 lbs of ice per day, approximately 4 times greater than the average household refrigerator. Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14-15/16" / 379 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Ice Production Per Day
||30 1/4" / 768 mm
||3/4" / 20 mm
||14 3/4" / 375 mm
|Product Weight: Max
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 2/14/2019
Receive up to a $200 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 2/14/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.