Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- A digital touch control panel disappears when not in use
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including three TruGlide™ full extension oven racks (two in the upper oven and one in the lower oven)
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage (upper oven)
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results (lower oven)
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec™ convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil, conventional bake, three-level conventional broil, Autoroast, Proof and a personalized recipe function
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Star-K certified
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
Multiple design options
- Oven can be installed flush to the cabinet with the accessory Flush Mount Installation Kit
- Oven can be installed in a normal application to stand proud from the face of the cabinet
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- VEDO5302T - 30" Wide Double Electric Touch Control Premiere Oven
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Racks - Easily extend and hold heavy items on any rack level with the help of roller bearing glides.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection - Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element - Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System - Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
- Extra Large Capacity Oven - Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- Premiere Touch Control Panel - A digital touch control panel offers features like Autoroast, Proof, and personalized recipe functions - then disappears when not in use.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2019
Purchase qualifying Viking Kitchen Appliances and receive qualifying Viking Appliances Free. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.